We’ve collected data about the 10 top SEO experts in 2023 who provide the best Search Engine Optimization services, consulting, and interviews and you should follow to fast-forward your SEO efforts.
If you want to master any field of expertise, the fastest and best possible way is to follow a role model. A role model is a person who has been through success and failure for several years. They know the dirty stuff of the game. They have learned from their experience and reached the peak of their career through smart work and consistency.
Now, let’s come to the SEO field. If you have ever struggled to rank on the 1st page of Google, you must also know SEO. SEO is not a luck game but involves strategy, tactics, and intelligent execution. It is a long-term game that needs proper planning and design.
If you run a business or thinking of starting one, you probably cannot afford to hire an SEO expert. So, you will need to learn SEO by yourself.
I have curated a list of the best top SEO specialists.
The top specialists on this list are not the ones who just happened to rank a few websites on long-tail keywords. These experts have stood the test of time and know the nitty-gritty stuff of SEO. they run successful online businesses and learn how to rank on competitive keywords as well.
All of these specialists are top-notch in what skills they have. You can rely on them for all your SEO needs. You won’t regret following them and learning from them actionable SEO insights. Few of the SEO Masters in this list also actively educate on their Youtube channels and blogs. They have an engaging audience that follows them.
- Brian Dean
- Neil Patel
- Rand Fishkin
- Eric Enge
- Danny Sullivan
- Matt Cutts
- Vanessa Fox
- Joost De Valk
- Aaron Wall
1. The 1st on the list is Brian Dean the founder of Backlinko. who has ranked his website by uploading just 40 articles. This is indeed an impressive success. He must have known SEO secrets that let him rank on the 1st page of Google and drive a massive amount of traffic to his site.
Brian Dean’s blog Backlinko has been recommended by Forbes magazine and is called the best blog to follow if you want to learn SEO. Entrepreneur.com called Brian an ‘SEO genius’. He runs a successful Youtube channel besides his successful blog.
2. Neil Patel is a top influencer on the internet, teaching internet marketing and entrepreneurship on his Youtube channel. He has co-founded a couple of successful companies. He also along with running his popular blog and Youtube channel.
3. Neil’s successful companies include KISSmetrics, Sprout Social, Crazy Egg, and Ubersuggest. He is also a Newyork Times bestseller author.
Forbes has named him one of the top 10 marketers in the world. Wall street journal has called him the top influencer on the internet.
Rank Fishkin was named one of the 30 young tech entrepreneurs under the age of 30 by Business Week.
5. Eric Enge is the top SEO consultant in the world. He is also an author, public speaker, and businessman. Eric co-authored a famous book on SEO named “The Art of SEO”. This book is a must-read for everyone who wants to master the game of SEO.
6. Danny Sullivan is the best SEO master in the world. He is also an entrepreneur and journalist by profession. Danny co-founded one of the top digital marketing blogs, “Search Engine Land” which covers topics related to search engines, SEO, SEM, and PPC. This is the best-recommended blog if you want to learn the ins and outs of SEO.
7. Matt Cutts is among the top SEO expert in the world. He headed the webspam team at Google and resigned from there in 2016. Now, he is the director of engineering at US digital service.
Matt is the person you need to follow to climb Google’s rankings.
8. Vanessa was a key member of the Webmaster central team at Google. She used that knowledge and experience as a web developer to develop tools and resources required by the website wonders. She now owns her own startup company, Keylime toolbox.
Vanessa attends various global SEO conferences. She is also the author of the book “Marketing in the age of Google”, which is a must-read for entrepreneurs and startup companies.
9. Joost De Valk started his career as a consultant and blogger in 2004. He has worked as an application engineer for several years. He is best known as the founder of Yoast, which is the best SEO plugin for WordPress.
10. Aaron is the founder of SEO book, the oldest site addressing the SEO topic. It was founded back in 2003 and still regularly updates SEO advancements. It claims to be the leading SEO training website consisting of a private forum, tools, video tutorials, and additional resources.
If you want to succeed in the SEO field, it is highly recommended that you follow global SEO specialists. Subscribe to their Youtube channels, and follow them on social media. Read the books written by these SEO experts. Comment on their social media posts. Read their blog actively. Many SEO masters have top blogs, endorsed and recommended by Forbes, Inc.com, and Entrepreneur. If you follow them regularly, there will come a time when you will be an expert in your field.
Read our other article ”How to Become an SEO Expert in 2023“
Read our next article “How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency“